25-Pc. Stainless Steel Terminal Release Tool Kit
Removing and replacing terminals in any vehicle can be a challenging process. Keep safety first and ensure great, long-lasting quality with the AFA Tooling 25-Pc. Stainless Steel Terminal Release Tool Kit. This all-in-one kit includes everything you need for both roadside emergencies and professional garage projects--and it’s a great option for the home mechanic, too. Stainless steel tips won’t bend under pressure, and a slip-on protective handle ensures a snug fit during repairs. Save time, energy, and money, too.
- Ideal for many car makes and models both American and Imported with universal standard wire connections - letter coded terminal removal kit
- Easily remove terminals from electrical connectors without damage with heat-treated stainless steel tips
- Keep on hand for roadside emergencies and professional garages - cost-efficiently repair single wires in a harness instead of replacing full wiring harnesses
- Slip-on protective handle has a snug fit on each probe for extra leverage when repairing pack-con and weather-pack terminals
- Keep tips safely together with blow molded plastic storage case