AFA Tooling Deburring Tool for Metal – Pen Design with High-Speed Steel Blade
- PEN-POCKET REAMER DESIGN – A slide resistant clip allows easy storage in the users pocket or tool bag for quick access.
- VERSATILE DEBURR TOOL - Designed for removing steel, brass and aluminum, ranging from DIY projects to professional industrial applications.
- HIGHLY DURABLE FIXED BLADE - 360° swivel head fixed blade made of tempered high-speed steel that makes them high performing and resistant to wear. The lifetime of these blades is 80% more than regular blades.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY - Equipped with anodized aluminum handle for longevity, this deburring tool offers comfortable and secure grip.
- IDEAL FOR 3D PRINTED OBJECTS- Must have tool for hobby enthusiasts and 3D printing. Quickly removes burrs from nylon, ABS and PLA without melting the filament.
AFA Tooling Approved for Automotive Brand Deburring Tool is the ideal solution for all your deburring related tasks. The kit consists of 1 hand held deburring tool with a blade. Slick anodized aluminum handle designed for comfortable grip and to remove heavy-duty burrs and flaws in any fine detail work where deburring is required. Equipped with 360° swivel head fixed non-replaceable blade for high performance and quality. Suitable for home use, plumbing applications or as a professional workshop tool. For example, you can use it for removing burrs from cut pipe, tubing, conduit, and PVC tubing thus making it a great pipe deburring tool. Must have tool for hobby enthusiasts and 3D printing.
The tool can be used for cross holes, deep holes, straight edges and curved edges. The blade is easily replaceable and with multiple blades at your disposal you can carry out deburring with ease and precision. Unlike the regular blades that are made of carbon steel and have shorter life span, these blades are made with tempered high-speed steel and have 80% longer lifespan than the regular ones.
This deburring tool kit works for steel, copper, aluminum and plastic.
Specification for BS1010 Blade:
Overall Length: 1-7/8” (47.5 mm)
Length Inside Handle: 9/16” (13.6mm)
Length From Outside Handle: 1-5/16” (33.9mm)
Cutting Length: 9/16” (14.5 mm)
Shank Diameter: 1/8” (3.2 mm)
Blade Angle: 40°
Material: M2 HSS
Hardness: 62-64 HRC
Non-Replaceable Fixed Blade