AFA Tooling Deburring Tool with a Blade and 10 High-Speed Steel Rotary Burr Removal Blades
- EXTRA-STRONG ALUMINUM HANDLE – Wide body style designed for comfortable grip and to remove heavy-duty burrs and flaws in any fine detail work where deburring is required.
- VERSATILE HAND DEBURRING TOOL - ranging from DIY projects to professional industrial applications to safely remove plastic, metal, aluminum, wood burrs from any surface.
- HIGHLY DURABLE BLADES- Made of tempered high-speed steel that makes them high performing and resistant to wear. The lifetime of these blades is 80% more than regular blades.
- IDEAL FOR 3D PRINTED OBJECTS- Must have tool for hobby enthusiasts and 3D printing. Quickly removes burrs from nylon, ABS and PLA without melting the filament.
- FITS ALL KINDS OF BLADES – Hard steel front housing accepts various swivel head blades for different types of applications.
AFA Tooling Approved for Automotive Brand Deburring Tool is the ideal solution for all your deburring related tasks. The kit consists of 1 hand held deburring tool with a blade. Additionally, there are 10 extra blades provided. Wide body anodized aluminum handle designed for comfortable grip and to remove heavy-duty burrs and flaws in any fine detail work where deburring is required. The tool easily holds all kinds of deburring, swivel head blades. Suitable for home use, plumbing applications or as a professional workshop tool. For example, you can use it for removing burrs from cut pipe, tubing, conduit, and PVC tubing thus making it a great pipe deburring tool. Must have tool for hobby enthusiasts and 3D printing.
The tool can be used for cross holes, deep holes, straight edges and curved edges. The blade is easily replaceable and with multiple blades at your disposal you can carry out deburring with ease and precision. The pack of 10 blades comes in a handy plastic storage case. Unlike the regular blades that are made of carbon steel and have shorter life span, these blades are made with tempered high-speed steel and have 80% longer lifespan than the regular ones.
This deburring tool kit works for steel, copper, aluminum and plastic.
Specifications for BS1010 Blades:
Overall Length: 1-7/8” (47.5 mm)
Length Inside Handle: 9/16” (13.6mm)
Length From Outside Handle: 1-5/16” (33.9mm)
Cutting Length: 9/16” (14.5 mm)
Shank Diameter: 1/8” (3.2 mm)
Blade Angle: 40°
Material: M2 HSS
Hardness: 62-64 HRC